23 July 2010

National Lampoon's European Vacation

During this trip I am planning to write a blog post every day.  A lofty goal, considering my track record for all my previous posts, but I think it is possible.
I am currently sitting in the Forrester's Arms in Tarporley having my first UK pint (no idea what so don't ask). A couple has just walked in wearing matching pale pink tops, dark blue denim jeans and dark maroon leather shoes.

The flight here was not too bad. Royal Brunei are alright as airlines go. The only let down is the amount of time it takes to get to Heathrow. You stop at Banda Sari and the at Dubai on the way.

Customs was non existent at Heathrow. No matter what corridor (declare or non declare) you took you would find your self outside the airport with no one having inspected your bags. Due to this I had three hours to kill at Euston before heading up the Chester and Tarpoorly. I played the Monopoly tourist game of taking as many photos of landmarks that appear on the Monopoly boards. So far I have King's Cross Station, Euston Road and Pentonville Road.

I better head back to base. Dinner should be ready by now.

Catch you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget